Role Title: Marketing Director
Reports To: Founder/CEO
Role Type: Employee, 30-40 +/- hours/week
Role Locations: Virtual, with Occasional Hybrid
Bright & Quirky is a profitable small business on a large growth trajectory, helping bright kids thrive beyond learning, social, emotional and behavioral challenges. We partner with the top psychologists and educators in the world to provide parents with a powerful trifecta of online learning, coaching and community. Our IdeaLab parent membership serves over 1,000 parents from over 30 countries. Our virtual summits attract over 25,000 attendees each year.
Team Bright & Quirky is seeking a Marketing Director to lead our marketing functions, including content calendar, email marketing, social media, lead generation, and program enrollment. We’re looking for a highly experienced and organized individual to develop and implement marketing strategies, measure their effectiveness, and adjust as necessary to optimize our reach and impact.
This role requires a strong understanding of consumer behavior, current marketing trends, and the ability to self-manage multiple projects simultaneously. You’ll have a deep understanding and proven ability to manage lead magnets, opt-in pages, sales pages, email sequences, evergreen funnels, order bumps and upsells, webinars/workshops, launches, Facebook/Pinterest ads, etc. (If any of these phrases are new to you, this likely is not the perfect fit for you.) The ideal candidate will be detail- and growth-oriented, committed to leading with kindness and integrity, driven by data and processes, and experienced in leadership.
You'll be joining a team that's making a significant impact in neurodivergent thriving and mental health, helping people transform from struggling to soaring. You’ll play a vital role in changing lives for the better every day.
- Develop, oversee, execute and optimize all marketing initiatives. Design and implement comprehensive marketing plans that align with the company's goals and objectives. This includes creating strategies for our course launches, evergreen funnels, content calendar, email marketing outreach, PR efforts, lead generation, and program sales.
- Develop and manage an annual content calendar. Oversee the strategy, development, and execution of the content calendar. Ensure the timely delivery of high-quality and engaging content across various platforms by managing team efforts and talent.
- Drive affiliate and partnership marketing efforts, ensuring that it aligns and is relevant with our existing content strategy.
- Measure, report, and improve marketing efforts by developing effective campaigns, crafting engaging content, and optimizing outreach performance through testing and data analysis.
- Drive lead generation initiatives using various channels, including lead magnets, opt-in offers, and social media strategies.
- Oversee the sales process for the company's educational programs, including designing sales funnels and implementing effective conversion optimization techniques.
- Define the go-to-market strategy, value proposition, positioning and funnels (live or evergreen) to support program launches, demand generation, customer acquisition and conversion.
- Manage multiple marketing projects simultaneously and across teams, ensuring that they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Use data-driven insights to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts. Prepare regular reports and present findings to the management team.
- Assume ownership and oversight of marketing emails, materials, and campaigns. Ensure accuracy, clarity, and consistency in all of our efforts.
- Continuously monitor and analyze marketing performance metrics, identify areas for improvement, and implement optimization strategies to maximize results.
- Collaborate with marketing contractors, fostering a collaborative and growth-oriented work environment.
- Minimum of 4 + years of experience in a hands-on marketing leadership role
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the ability to anticipate needs and take the initiative to address them
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a talent for expressing ideas
- Expertise in email marketing, online advertising, and digital marketing
- Flexible and adaptable, with a willingness to work outside of regular business hours when necessary, during product launches
- Seattle-area location is preferred, but not required
- A passion for psychology and human transformation
Our Core Values
- Members’ needs, learning and progress first
- Best information and experts
- Warm, compassionate, supportive community
- Effective, simple strategies and positive communication for busy families
- Excellent programs and services
- Business and team well-being
This is a remote position with occasional in-person meetings. To apply, complete the application.